Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Thursday, April 10, 2014

New Item! No Regrets Card Set

I was feeling pink this week as I shopped for my niece/Goddaughter's birthday gift.   I really do love pink, but rarely use it since I am the only girl in our house.  So I made these to use in the upcoming pages this month. 
 
 
No Regrets card set - 25% off through Tuesday April 15th.
 
Click on the preview to go to the Etsy Shop.
 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/185779203/sale-little-lamm-co-digital-no-regrets?ref=shop_home_active_1
 
 
 
I printed out a few cards to show the difference between plain paper, glossy photo paper, and vellum.  Click on the photo for a larger view. 
 
 
Check out my other gold foil cards here
 
 
Just a quick layout for inspiration.
 
 
 
I wanted to let you all know about 2 items that are on clearance in my retirement sale.  They are only available today and tomorrow and then will be gone from my shop.  The 2014 Wood Veneer Calendar cards and the 2013 Best and Worst cards are only $1.99 each!
Click on the previews to go to the Etsy location.
 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/165660903/sale-little-lamm-co-digital-2014-wood?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/172736214/sale-little-lamm-co-digital-best-and?


 
I just wanted to also say thanks to all my new Facebook fans.  You went above and beyond to help me reach 1000!  Hope you enjoy your freebies!  :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment