Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Monday, April 7, 2014

Project Life 2014 │ Week 13


It was onne of those weeks that I had to do two spreads!  How could I not with my adorable nephew's 1st birthday party, and my niece's dance recital. 

The week started out on the wrong day.  By that I mean, I didn't know what day was what this week.  (I blame Mr. G for being sick on Monday lol)  I wished Ian's auntie Happy Birthday a day early and we went to gymnastics a day early too.  Oops!
Finally, on Wednesday, we pretty much had it together again. 


I used several Ali Edward's brushes for this page and decided to split a 12x6 photo of the gymnastics gym.  I also used Photoshop to switch up an Amy Tangerine Plus One card to document the week. 


Dear Lizzy Style Board was used on this page!  And I LOVE the cut files for Spring from Karla Dudley!  Had to find a way to include several QR codes and I loved how this card turned out!  So if you are looking for other ways to use your title cards, here you go! 


I was so happy to use my favorite color palette this week.  I have been pulling cards in anticipation of spring.  Anything in blues, aquas, yellows, and pale greens.  A little gray too! 


This party was so fun!  Ian had a great time with his cousins.  I love seeing him actually interact with other kids now.  He didn't care for having baby Eli on his lap in the wagon though, and I stuck the outtake from that photo op behind the good photo.  I still need to add a tab to that photo so we know it's back there. 




















Products I used this week!





 On sale in my Etsy shop through tomorrow! 

http://www.etsy.com/listing/184978304/sale-little-lamm-co-digital-hoppy-easter?ref=shop_home_active_1

No comments:

Post a Comment