Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Project Life 2014 │ Week 4 & Sochi Freebie Cards

I really like how this week turned out!  I think aqua is my absolute favorite color. 







I think I will be using this card most weeks if I prepare meals we like.  I like looking back at menus in case I want to use them again. 


Ian was obsessed with daddy's cake on Friday and we had a few tantrums over it.  I recolored a Sunshine card (Today is)  and the currents card is from a digi file I had from Studio Calico that I tweaked to make it for a boy.


I used my favorite wood grain calendar cards here and a cut file from this month's Sugar Rush at Studio Calico.  The link for my calendar cards is below.  They come on both Monday-Sunday and Sunday-Saturday.


I used Paislee Press wood grain Cards template to make my title card again.  When it is super cold here, we have sun dogs so it looks as if we have three suns.  They are almost like little sun rainbows to the sides of the sun.   


Ian likes to run away when ever we are supposed to go anywhere.  He just goes off skipping running down the sidewalk.  And he is much faster than his mom when it's below zero. 


The New Day card here is from Shanna Noel at The Lilypad.  And the love cut file is from the Studio Calico Sugar rush digital files.


Paislee Press Chasing Fireflies kit has this beautiful frame and One Little Bird has the great font with  the Right Now text. Both at The Lilypad


We went to check out the gym in town that has a three story playground.  Ian had fun, but I had to climb with him to go to the slides and things.  Oh my did I hurt the next day.  I used a few Ali Edwards brushes on this photo


I did some Photoshop work to place one of my brush script attempts over a photo of my paint palate and really like how it turned out!  I have a tabbed note card under photos for journaling.  It is a bit easier for me than the flip cards and I like that it is better protected.


Ian is enjoying his swim class and I used an AE brush here as well. 


This is a Paislee Press Gallery frame and a Designs by Lil card.



I have had some inquiries about my calendar cards.  You can find them in my Etsy Shop.  They are $1 off right now!  You can click on the preview to go to the Mon-Sun cards and the Sun-Sat format can be found here
http://www.etsy.com/listing/165660903/little-lamm-co-digital-2014-wood-veneer?ref=shop_home_active_3

I also have a new item in the shop.  I am so far behind right now I just haven't had a lot of time to do much.  (Potty training!!)  This card set is only $1.75 through Valentine's Day! 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/178092030/little-lamm-co-digital-valentines-day?

Some other products I used this week


I have been playing with brush script for a class I am taking with Kal Barteski and I made a little card to use  if you will be watching the Olympics this year!  I made a 6x4 and 3x4 size and regular and two different colors.  Just click on the preview of the card to go to Mediafire and download the zip file.

https://www.mediafire.com/?r7w9nlmybma8u3h



2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the freebie! My sons are so excited for the snowboarding and hockey! I am sure we will be watching lots of the Olympics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this! My son is 7 and he is so into the Olympics this year...I can't wait to download and print the card!

    ReplyDelete