Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Project Life 2014 │ Week 3

Week 3 was nice and mellow.  We had a couple days of relief from the bitter cold. 


The card "this year is going to be amazing" is from the Brightside cards from Paislee Press.



The circle text here is from Karla Dudley's Hello Love digital kit.


For my Title Card, I used Ali Edwards hand drawn numbers again.  I like alternating between those and the Paislee Press Wood grain cards.


I used quite a few cards from my Studio Calico Project Life kit, Copper Mountain, this month. 


The "love this" on the photo here is from a font from One Little Bird.


I resized the freebie calendar from damitaprilurcool's blog, and used the Paislee Press Gallery frames for a few of my 3x4 pics again.

     

I did a couple scrapbook pages this week that I added into an 8.5xll pocket page.



And I used one insert since I had more photos I just couldn't leave out.



I played with Cathy Zielske's 6x4 Day Documents templates for the collage photo here.







No comments:

Post a Comment