Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Monday, January 20, 2014

Project Life 2013 │ Week 52 and Year in Review

DONE!!!!  Finally I have finished.  Now, I just need to get my December Daily album completed. 
 
First spread is some of week 51  52 and Christmas morning.
 
 
 
 
Spread 2 is Christmas with our families.  Christmas Eve was at Mr. G's and Christmas day we went to my family.  
 
 
 
Then we had Ian's birthday party his grandma G's house.  So nice of her!  Our house cannot hold everyone and there is no where for those little boys to run. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I finally put together my year in review.  
 
 
 
And the end page ended up being uncharacteristically colorful.  I don't know what came over me.
 

 
You can find my Best and Worst of cards in my Etsy Shop.  Just click on the preview to be linked.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/172736214/little-lamm-co-digital-best-and-worst-of?ref=shop_home_active_2
 

No comments:

Post a Comment