Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

December Daily 2013 │ Days 12-17


I am hoping that posting what I have finished will give me the gumption to finish days 18-25.  Originally, I was going to do all 31 days, but then, our Christmas schedule changed and instead of Christmas at New Years with Mr. G's family, we did it all Christmas Eve and Day.  Yikes! So here we go. 







I really don't think I am going to do a separate DD album next year.  I just have too much going on this time of year.  I need to keep things simple.  This was fun, just too much work.  I am sure when November rolls around, I will be all excited again and maybe attempt a 6x8 album.  We shall see.  Now that I have done one, I may be able to work on an album ahead of time.   



1 comment: