Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Project Life │ Week 45 2013

I actually put an entire week on two pages!  I think this is a first.  Ian was sick part of the week so I didn't get many photos.  Only so many you can take of sleeping toddler. 
 
 
My title card is from Polka Dot Party mini kit.  And I used a Sunshine card for the video card.  Ian was feeling better and just had to dance. 
 
 
I used a midnight card here and one from Paislee Press for the Meltdown video.  I am so loving the Silhouette to cut these tabbed cards for notes behind photos.  It's the best way I have found for me to get journaling in when I have so many pictures I want to include.
 
 
Had some fun with sequins on my title card. 
 
 
I was able to cook a few decent meals this week since Ian wasn't hanging on my leg while I was in the kitchen. 
 
 
 
I love how this crayon photo came out.  We had a tough time getting the pacifier back after Ian had been sick.  Only to have him get sick again this past weekend and now, he won't let go of it again.  Ugh!
 
 



I am trying to streamline my process.  I find less and less time to get everything done.  Of course, that could be because Mr. G had a long "vacation" and was home for a few weeks.   Anyone else find they get nothing done when there are two adults in the house?  lol  
Well, he is back to work now this week, and I am trying to get caught up! 


 I have my December Daily album ready to go.  I just need to find time to set up my photos for printing.  I hope I will be able to post a few days at a time by the end of the week.  I will for certain put the pages up on Instagram as I complete them, so if you follow me, you can see them there. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice pages - I really like the white border around the photos. I'm thinking about doing that for next year!

    ReplyDelete