Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Project Life │ Week 44 - Halloween!

Week 44 already seems so long ago!  With all the preparations needed to be made here for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Ian's Birthday, time has just been flying by!  I have been using the collect app to help me with my journaling.  I don't print right from the app, I prefer to edit and add other things in PSE, but it does help me to have the notes with my iPod photos.  
 
I loved the cards from Karla Dudley's 13 kit.  The title card is from that collection. 

Another thing I do to keep track of notes for journaling, is pull up a digital journal card and write down that particular day as it happens, then save it with the same system as my photos in that week's photo folder.  Then, the card is all ready to be used, or at least the notes are right there on my computer with the photos. 
 
 
This spider web cut is from Karla Dudley's 13 cuts.  So fun!  
 
 


 
 
I loved this photo of Ian and Daddy walking down the sidewalk while trick or treating.  It was a really fun day.  (at least until about 8pm, when Ian got sick and started throwing up all over the place.  But that will make this even more memorable right?  lol)

 
 I just made up a grid of 2x2 photos to print on an 8x10 since there were so many photos I wanted to include from that day. 

 
I used some Jade, Karla Dudley's 13 collection, some Paislee Press, and some of my Studio Calico PL kits. 

 
This was such a fun week to do!  (and Ian did feel better the next week.  Our Spot Bot came in very handy for several days.  It was just a bit of a tummy bug and I really lucked out that he was just a bit mellow for a few days and not super fussy.  ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment