Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

December Daily 2013 │ Days 1 & 2


 
Day One & Two
I am using an 8.5x11 chipboard binder with regular 8.5x11 and baseball sleeves for this album.  I might just make a Pinterest page with all the products I am using this year.  Since I have to resize cards and photos for the 2.625x3.5 pockets in the baseball sleeves, doing the digital pages helps me.  I will also be nice for me since I will be printing photos weekly and wouldn't be able to see the full effect in the physical album with just post its in place of photos. 
 
 

 
 

 


I have added a Pinterest list with all the products I will be using or plan to use.  You can see it here
 

1 comment:

  1. These pages are so beautiful! Love. Love. Love!

    ReplyDelete