Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Workspace Wednesday │Craft Space Update

On Friday I got an unexpected surprise.  Ian took a nap.  I am telling you, I didn't know what to do with myself.  Then, I remembered the can of gold spray paint I picked up a month or so ago.  Clear day? Check.  Above 50 degrees? Check.  No nap for this mommy.  I decided to update.
This Krylon paint dries in 15 minutes!  I still had to leave everything out side for a few days until the smell wore off.     


I started with just the paper holder I have on top of my "bar". See the wine glass holders?  I used to use those before baby.  Now, I just drink out of whatever.  Stemware tips over too easily. lol  I digress.

Next went a tray I use to hold current kits and projects.  The previous finish had some damage.  I love how it looks now!  (Sorting trays above with washi and such are from Walmart and Target.)
There is a file holder in back that holds large packaged embellishments and watercolor paper.  And my 12x12 paper is stored in a flat box from Michael s and also Project Life Page protector boxes. (I put the empty pocket pages in my album)


This storage thing here was from Michael s.  I keep some transparencies and my chalkboard in the back and more embellishments like alphas and stickers in the front.  The little polka dot bucket is from the dollar spot at Target and holds my big roller stamp and hole punch.  The bowl holds camera accessories. 


Then I went all out and painted the cheap lazy Susan too.  It looks a hundred times better.  The little berry dishes hold bags, tags, and other little paper items, the pail holds twines, and the top dishes hold buttons, brads, and frequently used wood veneers.  


My paper sorter holds card stock and kraft paper below and the folders above hold specialty papers like vellum and foils.  Camera is kept where it is easy to grab yet out of reach of curious little hands. 

Basket on the left holds my painting supplies, the glass jar is for chipboard and other embellishments, while the drawers hold some camera accessories stuff for my Silhouette Portrait. 


I keep my albums in the bottom cabinet so far.  I am going to need some Kallax shelving soon if I keep up with 3 albums a year plus Ian's albums.


On sale this week in my Etsy shop!




No comments:

Post a Comment