Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Project Life │ Week 20

This week was a bit rough.  My arthritis has been acting up as it does in the spring with all the weather fluctuations, and we lost an old friend.  I had a hard time even getting these pages put together.  I was able to use the Studio Calico Antiquity cards from last fall.  I loved the kit, but the pieces were not right for any of my layouts until this week.  The spread feels unfinished to me, bit I had to just say documented is better than perfect, and walk away.




I used a photo of sheep that Ian placed in time out apparently for throwing, for the title card


Caught a rare kitty cuddle moment and I thought the photo of Woof Woof draped around Ian's shoulder's was so cute. 




Some bridal shower shots, Ian making alphabet soup in the cat's water dish, and my Mother's Day flowers.


Having fun outside!


Ian's grandparent's brought home their new puppy this week.  Ian and Moxie are sure to be buddies.  



This beautiful invitation was the inspiration for this week's layout.  


  I know I have seen questions about how to document a loss, so I hope this will be an inspiration for some.  
I simply took a favorite photo, made a little memorial card and journaling can go inside the insert.  A favorite memory is what I placed inside. 


You still have today to take advantage of my birthday sale!  
Use code AMIE39 to get 39% off any purchase of $10 or more!  

No comments:

Post a Comment