Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Project Life 2014 │ Cover and Week 1

I am super stuck on finishing my 2013 album.   It is just too overwhelming with everything going on those 9 days.  I have finished up to Ian's birthday, but now, I have a new printer to learn and it is not coming easy for me.  My Pixma Mr. G got me for Christmas doesn't seem to like to print those borders I like around my photos.  I just don't have the energy to fiddle with it.  I printed my pics on 8.5x11 photo paper just to get week one over with. 

For my cover, I used the Digital Sunshine Project life kit,  I recolored the "This is a story about" card.  Write this down is a card I had from one of my Studio Calico PL kits, I also have a 3x4 version in the Amy Tangerine Cut and Paste PL kit. 


 I used an alpha and the chalk board states from Digital Design essentials for the Cast card. 



The daisy cut out is from Karla Dudley's Sup cut cards and I made the daily card from the Paislee Press/One Little Bird Collab, Dayplanner.  I can't remember if the wood veneer hello card is from Two Peas or another set. 


The 2014 cut is from the Studio Calico Day by Day 2014 class cut files.




The Celebrate card is from a Penny Springman Scrapstacks freebie.  The Happy New Year and Twenty Fourteen cards are from Paislee Press. 


I tried some flip cards this week since I had just a few extra photos I wanted to include.  And I have some journaling to add to the card covering the photo about Ian's 2 year check up. 



I used Cathy Zielske's  Day Document No. 1 to make this Week 1 card.


This wood card was from a cute freebie set at hollymcraig.com and the Watching card I made with a One Little Bird kit called Tuned In.  The Capture your 365 photo checklist card is from Ziggle Designs.





Some of the products I used this week

No comments:

Post a Comment