Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Project Life 2013 │ Week 49

Had a minor emergency this morning.  My kindle fire stopped charging and I am very glad I paid $50 for the extended warranty.  It had already been replaced last April because it malfunctioned.  So the replacement wasn't even a year old!  I will not be able to go get any shopping done without the kindle.  lol  Not that it's warm enough to leave the house today anyway. 

Week 49!  I added the Studio Calico Atlantic vellum to separate between my Thirty Days of Thankful pages and also to separate December.  It's a busy month here.  We went sledding for the first time this week, did a lot of Christmas shopping, and had a birthday party to attend for one of Ian's little friends.       



I used an alpha from Digital Design Essentials for the WK 49.  I love that it actually looks like wood veneer!  And the Peace and Joy cut is Ali Edwards December Daily 3x4 sentiment boxes. 


This weather card is from the Project Life Seasons mini.  The weather has been crazy here.  Seriously?  Windchills into the -70 mark?  And it did it again this week.  Yuck!   





Hope everyone has a wonderful New Year!


1 comment: