Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Project Life 2013 │ Week 48

Our Thanksgiving week was too eventful.  I broke my little toe, and Ian had a trip to the ER because of a high fever that just wouldn't break.  I missed Thanksgiving with my family due to Ian being sick.  So I really am having a hard time accepting that Christmas is almost here. 
 
I used the Paislee Press Woodgrain cards for my week card.  And I used Ali Edwards brushes to make the Smile and Leaves overlays.  The 11 card is from Studio Calico's Antiquary Project LIfe kit, and the wood veneer feather card is also a Studio Calico item.

 
I love Cathy Zielske's free instagram card.  I've used it twice here.  The teal love card is from Studio Calico, and the Thanksgiving circle is from Paislee Press.  (I was really hoping to get to use more of that set. oh well.  Next year!)


 
I also had a little photo shoot with Ian for his 23 month.  I lucked out on this photo and love it so much!  I am finding that just letting a toddler do his thing and snapping away is the best way to get a good photo.  I have no idea how I got him to sit for the reverse side except that he was proud of himself for climbing up all by himself.  The stats card is from the Project Life baby core kit.













No comments:

Post a Comment