Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Project Life 2013 │ Week 46

Week 46 was eventful!  Ian had his first trip to the library, we took advantage of the last warm days to clean windows, got to go out to lunch with daddy, went to my parent's house, and a new cousin arrived!


On the  library card, I used the Shanna Noel template. the play circle is from Paislee Press Magic Hour kit, I took a screen shot of my phone at 9:10pm on the 12th of November to document the 9,10,11,12,13 of the date. 


I used an Ali Edwards 6x4 brush for the top left photo and reduced the opacity to make it look like vellum. 




On this page I was able to use some of the cute stuff from Studio Calico.  I love the always stamp and the tuned in card. 

I seem to always get at least one photo that I take before I actually finish the page!  I journaled on the tag in the top left of this photo.  The cork stars and feather veneer are from Studio Calico as is the Nov card and I love this stamp. 







No comments:

Post a Comment