Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

December Daily 2013 │Days 6-9

Okay!  I've caught up and have my photos to take for today. I get so far behind on weekends! 
I am impatiently waiting for a call from Costco.  Their photo lab has been down since Friday.  They have my 30 days of thankful photos, week 49, and day 5 of my DD album.  I put these pages together today, but I don't think I will be sending them to print until after Christmas.  (I need no excuse to go to Costco and spend more money! lol) 
Day six was St. Nicholas day.  Ian received a sled even though it will likely be too cold to take him out on it for a while.  When we leave the house in these below zero temps, my knees just scream.

Day 7 is placed wrong.  The pockets will be on the right in the physical album. 
We went to a b-day party for Ian's little friend.  She is only 3 weeks older.  He was the only little boy there, but he had a great time and didn't care at all that the frosting was pink.  :)


Day 8 was a lazy day.  Except for the weekly scrub down of the house of course.  Clean and then football.  That's what winter Sundays are for.  

Monday, day 9, I finally purchased hooks so we could put up our stockings.  And I found the gifts I wanted to get for my nephews.  I ordered to pick up at Walmart. What a yuck!  The line was horrible long, and when we finally got our turn, they had only grabbed one of my order.  Then, I realized I wouldn't be sending the gifts and the boys would all be together, so I had to get Ian one too.  lol


Well, now I better get moving on my cover.  Studio Calico is having a little contest and I need to finish and submit mine.  You can submit yours on Instagram just use hashtag #decdailycov



No comments:

Post a Comment