Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Week in the Life │ 2014

The sun was actually shining yesterday and I took advantage by photographing my not quite finished album.  I don't have all my journaling done yet, but the photos and embellishments are there.  The sun has been too rare and the days are short, so I just wanted to get it done.

I did my Week in the Life from November 3-9.  The week of Halloween was just too much since we weren't at home.  I started with some tabs that fit in the 3x8 pockets and used a roller stamp to add the dates.


I used Ali's templates to make this little label for the bookplate.


I punched new holes in a 6x6 envelope to keep reciepts and other items from the week, and I like how it works as a page lifter.  I cut a sticker from one of the bags in the kit and stuck on the front. 



I used a page of 2x2 pockets (I had to repunch the holes) and added just a few items so you could see the photo behind it. 



I did purchase the 6x8 templates for the first pages of each day.  I just liked how they looked with a full photo underneath.  I also made 3x8 photos for those pockets. 


I painted my chipboard numbers with a coat of white first and then with a metallic gold acrylic.



I ended up adding a 6x4 card with our eats for the day at the end.  They added room for an extra photo or journaling on the back if needed. 







There are a couple transparencies I used throughout the album that I printed on inkjet transparency paper. 


To add journaling directly to some photos, I added text in Photoshop.




























I used the back page of 2x2 pockets to add in books read, and what we are listening to this week.


I added in the 6x8 pages of notes as an easy way to add the words to our week. 


Have you finished your album yets?  Link me up if you have.  I would love to see! 

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love your album!! I'm still trying to finish mine - maybe over Tgiving break...I'll post it when I'm done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just WOW......wow, this is absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete