Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Monday, May 19, 2014

Project Life 2014 │ Week 19

I am starting a new album with this week's pages and I thought I might try something a little different.  No photo title card this week, though I did still add a photo to it.  And no 4x6 photos.  Costco has been out of  letter size photo paper for a couple weeks and I was trying to conserve what few sheets I had.  




I used the Camelot Project Life Kit calender card from Studio Calico and the digital stamp from the scrapbooking kit to frame the bottom photo.



The shine brush is from the Studio Calico Scrapbooking digital stamps also.


That super cute black card with script id from Karla Dudley.  A kit called Love Mom you can get through Digital Scrapper through the month of May!


I used a few bits on the card with Moo cat from One Little Bird's Heartbeat at My Feet kit


Love you mom brush script card is from my Love You Mom card set at my Etsy Store along with the Mommzrazzi (floral watercolor background on Moo cat card) card set



I used a 6x8 insert to hold my Mother's Day card and hugs and kisses coupon from Ian.



And since I was starting a new album, I needed a cover page.  Not sure if I will do anymore than this.  I just love this paper sooo much.  It's from Studio Calico's Printshop collection.


1 comment: