Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Project Life 2014 │ Week 9

Week 9 (and week 10 for that matter) are pretty slow.  Mr. G caught a horrible cold this week and the cough was keeping everyone up at night.  By Friday, Ian and I both had runny noses and I had that not so lovely fuzzy head, sore throat, and congestion that I am certain everyone just loves. 
March came in with below zero wind chills and blustery snow flying about.  Definitely in like a lion.



I used the new Paislee Press Pictures & Words 9 templates for my week card. 


Had a giggle when Ian wanted to go for a ride in a plastic shoe box.  Now that is a skinny butt!  And he is ever more requesting that Woof Woof be on the back of his chair as he eats.  I also had to photograph just how pruney his feet are after swim lessons, and the mess he made with a package delivered for daddy.


Moo has a new hiding place and it is very amusing watching him climb into that bin.  And Mr. G bought a new sorter for our utensil drawer, so I repurposed the old one for my scrap drawers.


We had some fun with play doh this week.  Since Mr. G was home sick quite a bit, it was very hard finding things other than Lilo and Stich and Open Season to keep Ian quiet and busy.


Made a little lion card to document the weather on the first, and used a Lili Niclass card for the February review. 


Ian did spend a bit of time watching his favorite characters this week and he needed to have his entire menagerie with him.  I used the Ali Edwards Hello You sentiment boxes brushes to make the right now cut.  I found the Oscar dresses image on Pinterest and made it into a 3x4 card for this week.





I bought myself a new ceramic coffee cup with a lid and I am happy to report that my cup of coffee lasts much longer. 


I also made up a card to document the books I read in February. 



And a few cards to document the Oscars.  I printed out a ballot and marked off the winners and printed the tweet from Ellen that crashed Twitter on Oscar night.  Of course, the only movie up for an Oscar that we have seen is Despicable Me 2.  lol




No comments:

Post a Comment