Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Thursday, December 5, 2013

December Daily 2013 │ Day 4

Day 4 is completed and I did get photos for Day 3 and 4 printed last night.  I will add the IRL photos of the album if there is some real daylight here today!  (it's been storming)
 
I dug out or decorations yesterday hoping I would be able to put some of them up today.  And hopefully I can use my Silhouette to finally personalize Ian's stocking.  (Why is it impossible to find the initial I at any store?  Isn't Isabel one of the most popular names?  I never even see a shelf label for the letter I)
 
 
Here is Day 4 in real life
 
 
 
Here is the Pinterest List of products I am using
http://www.pinterest.com/amielammgriffin/december-daily-2013-album/




3 comments:

  1. These pages are absolutely perfect. I love that full page photo with your stitched overlays. Love, love, love these pages.

    ReplyDelete