Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Friday, December 18, 2015

New Release │ Start


Just Start!

Are you ready for the new year? Or are you still weeks behind on your 2015 stories? I am both. I am totally excited to start a new album and I have 10 weeks yet to put into my Project Life album. This week I have a collection for you to help you Start the new year with a bang!
Start will be 20% off this weekend only!









That's all for this week!  I will be off all next week for Christmas and Ian's Birthday, but I will be back on New Years Day with more goodies for you! Thank you so much for the past year and all the joy you have brought to me by being my cheerleaders! I wish you all the best holiday and luck in the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment