Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

December Daily Album │Part 2


Day 2: When you take these boys to a movie, you have to document it! I printed the movie poster at 6x8 and also printed out the movie review card from the Far Far Away Documenter kit, typed up the story, and stitched on a few star sequins. I just clipped the tickets on to the 4" x 6" card with a chipboard frame and number and then of course added a photo of the crazy boys.




Day 3: My album is 2 photos away from being a Starbucks catalog. I took this same photo last year of Ian shoveling with the red cups. I am hoping to take it every year. It was haircut day and we went to Starbucks after for a treat especially since Ian was such a good kid for the cut!





Days 4 & 5: I documented the gingerbread house. It was the first time we have done a real one. Last year, I just used graham crackers. And Day 5, I documented the packages delivered for Christmas and Ian's birthday. I wish I could say this was it.








No comments:

Post a Comment