Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Friday, December 11, 2015

New Release! Noel Scrapbook Kit and Pocket Cards



Merry Christmas!

I am so excited for Christmas this year because Ian actually knows to be excited. I am hearing a lot of "it takes a lot of patience mom, to wait for Santa." He is excited to go talk to Santa this weekend, and pick out present for people. My favorite thing so far this year was when I asked what he wanted Santa to bring and he said that he would like a robot Thomas and a tricycle for a little boy who doesn't have one. Awe! So melty. I hope you have lots of stories to document this month too. and Noel is a fun kit to document with!
Noel is on sale only through Sunday! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment