Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Mandy Elliott │ Maplewood Park Inspiration & A Sneak Peek of Blink

Hi friends,
Mandy here today, sharing during one of my favorite seasons of the year! I just love fall... From the sweet pumpkin smells that drift through our home to wearing my favorite boots and scarves, I simply can't get enough of the fall season and crisp air. As a child, I lived on the east coast of Florida and didn't get to enjoy the beautiful transition between seasons like I do now. So when autumn comes, I make it a point to enjoy every minute I can.
One of our favorite fall traditions is taking a weekend drive in search of the changing leaves. Recently, we spent our Saturday on the Blue Ridge Parkway, happening on the start of peak season there for the autumn colors.
For this layout, I used the classy Maplewood collection. It's a beautiful set with timeless designs that worked perfectly for our photos!



Products Used:




Mandy Elliott is professional pet & portrait photographer as well as an avid memory keeper. Her desire to record daily life is deeply embedded in her creative passion as she documents through channels such as Project Life, photography, and journal keeping. In her spare time she enjoys spending time with her husband, beloved Jack Russell- Addie, baking, blogging, and traveling. 





Digital Scrapbook Day is Saturday and the third portion of my freebie set will be going out in my newsletter on Saturday! If you missed the DigiScrap Parade portion, you can grab it here. The Facebook portion will also be available on Saturday! Make sure ready for all the fun this weekend. Not to mention the sales!!






No comments:

Post a Comment