Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Katherine Wilkinson │ Grateful Mini Album & Publisher's Picks 50% Off Three Days Only

Hey All, I just wanted to share my Thanksgiving mini album with you! In Canada we celebrated Thanksgiving in October, but lucky for you I’m a procrastinator and am able to post this album just in time for the American Thanksgiving, and give you all some inspiration for your next mini album! 

I made these layouts using the 4x4 templates, using all digital elements from GratefulAusten and Crisp collections, as well as items in my stash. 




I plan on printing these on my computer at home but you can also send them to persnickety prints or any online printing companies. 


Hi I’m Katherine! I live in Edmonton, AB, Canada with my husband Brett, our two crazy daughters, Dylan and Olivia, and our dog, Dax. I work full time doing the accounting for a small business.

When I’m not working or chasing around the girls, I’m usually scrapping. My favorite form of memory keeping is Project Life. I started it in 2011 and never looked back. Though my style has changed over the years, I think I've  finally found a rhythm and style that I love.

I love good food, coffee, chocolate, Harry Potter, pretty packages, trivia games, anything DIY and I especially love that my city has all four seasons.



I have three items on sale through Thursday. They are from the Wanderlust collection. Pattern Papers, Flair, and Pocket Cards! 




Don't forget to sign up for the newsletter to get the third portion of my freebie set! The Facebook Portion will be available on Saturday and the newsletter will go out that day too. If you missed the DigiScrap Parade portion, you can grab it here


That's it for today! Thanks so much for all the wonderful words I have received this past weekend! I am just sorry I can't reply to everyone of you and say thank you personally!




No comments:

Post a Comment