Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Friday, November 6, 2015

Don't Blink! You Will Miss the November Special Edition & Digital Scrapbook Day Free Mini Kit!


Don't Blink!
I have a new collection in the shop this weekend and I am really excited about it. It's made to document all you precious little moments. I hope you link it as much as I do! I have Pattern Papers, Elements, Pocket Cards, and Photo Templates. All are 50% off this weekend only!




















Here is the Facebook freebie for Digital Scrapbook Day! Click on the preview to be taken to my Facebook page!



And the third portion is going out in my newsletter tomorrow , so watch your email or sign up now!



\


No comments:

Post a Comment