Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Cecily Moore │ Blink Inspiration and Publisher's Picks, Week 46

Hi Everyone!
Glad to be back with another layout for you all, and it's perfect for documenting those Fall memories. This 6" x 12" layout features the wonderful products from the Blink collection. I scattered the leaves from the Elements Kit down the right hand side, titled my page with the 'fall in love with moments not things" tag, and added some circle embroidery throughout for visual balance! This was a super easy spread to achieve but the beautiful color palette of this kit ties it all together wonderfully.
Xo,


Cecily | The Paper Curator




Products used:




Hi! I’m Cecily, an avid scrapbooker + coffee drinker + pursuer of happiness. A fashion designer by trade, I use the knowledge from my art and design background to create unique, artistic keepsakes with an emphasis on color, typography, and texture. I live my New York life to the fullest while curating it into paper keepsakes to share.










Publisher's Picks are 50% off only through Thursday!







No comments:

Post a Comment