Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Kym Tsukamoto │ Planner Love with Blink


I'm here to share with you a fun "new" to me technique that I learned to do with my Silhouette Cameo. I learned about the power of "fill with pattern." I never cared for the patterns that came already installed with the Silhouette software, so I never did use it much. I then learned that I could import digital patterned paper into the software and fill my own banners, tags, and flags with gorgeous patterns from Little Lamm & Co.

For today, I used Little Lamm & Co. Blink digital collection to print and cut a few tags and labels onto white sticker paper. To cut the sticker paper, I use a "kiss cut" so that it doesn't go through the backing paper. Here are the settings that I used to "kiss cut" from Avery Full Sheet Labels:
Blade: 1
Speed: 8
Thickness 18



I often create 4 sets of stickers so I can trade them with my co-workers. It sure makes me feel like a 7 year old trading stickers with my friends.



These labels and stickers are all ready to get put into my planner for the new week ahead.



Have fun making your own stickers.

Products Used:






My name is Kym and I am so lucky to call Hawaii my home.  I am a teacher by day and a paper lover in my spare.  I started paper scrapbooking 14 years ago and digital 6 years ago, soon after my daughter was born.  I have now combined to two loves of paper and digital to create hybrid layouts.  My style is very clean and simple usually with a white background.


Coming 11/13/15




No comments:

Post a Comment