Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Mandy Elliott │ Digital Recipe Cards

Hi friends!  

When my husband and I got married, one of my favorite wedding gifts was a little binder of recipes that my mom had put together for us.  She included some of my all time favorite meals that she had made over the years when I was growing up.  I can't even begin to tell you how many times now my husband or I have used that little book for a quick reference when cooking dinner!

Over time, that poor little binder has broken down. Spills and bits of food have deteriorated some of the recipes.  I don't want to lose those recipes, so I decided to digitize them.  I typed out the recipes in Photoshop Elements and made some digital cards using layers of elements from the Let's Eat kit. 

I really love how they turned out!  Here are a few of them, I plan to make some more over time. 




I have loaded these onto my iPad so I can now keep it at arm's reach when cooking dinner and easily swipe through the recipes or even share them with friends!

Products used




Mandy Elliott is professional pet & portrait photographer as well as an avid memory keeper. Her desire to record daily life is deeply embedded in her creative passion as she documents through channels such as Project Life, photography, and journal keeping. In her spare time she enjoys spending time with her husband, beloved Jack Russell- Addie, baking, blogging, and traveling. 




No comments:

Post a Comment