Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Kym Tsukamoto │ Planner Inspiration

The popularity of a planner has hit new creative highs. This month, I would like to share how I incorporate extra print and cuts from my hybrid layouts to decorate my Day Designer planner.


All my left over print and cuts goes into a box specifically for Little Lamm & Co. designs. I use these miscellaneous pieces for various hybrid layouts, project, and my planner.


I also used my Silhouette Cameo to trace and cut one of Little Lamm & Co. "today" word art and turn it into a rubber stamp.


Here's a close up of the left side and right side of my Day Designer Planner.



I hope you enjoyed taking a peek into a week of my life.

Products Used:







My name is Kym and I am so lucky to call Hawaii my home.  I am a teacher by day and a paper lover in my spare.  I started paper scrapbooking 14 years ago and digital 6 years ago, soon after my daughter was born.  I have now combined to two loves of paper and digital to create hybrid layouts.  My style is very clean and simple usually with a white background.




No comments:

Post a Comment