Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Kym Tsukamoto │ Hybrid Inspiration


Aloha!  Kym here to share my approach for a simple 2015.  In my first year of pocket scrapping, I tried to create my own elaborate weekly title cards and I was a fail.  I couldn't keep up with trying to decorate everything.  Last year, I found a set of pre-printed weekly title cards and that worked for me.  I was able to just throw it in, add photos, and embellish as I had time.  I decided that I needed to do that again this year if I wanted to complete the entire year.  When I found these 2015 Brush Script Title Cards, I knew it was perfect for me and how I wanted to approach the new year.  

https://www.etsy.com/listing/218727981/little-lamm-co-digital-2015-brush-script?ref=shop_home_active_6

As soon as I got my download, I printed out the PDF files on some linen cover stock paper.  It has a nice texture to the papers and made it a cheap alternative to photo paper or card stock.  


Then I cut them out to have them ready to use each week.


When I'm ready to work on my weekly spreads I use my Silhouette Cameo to print and cut digital paper and elements.  This month, I used Little Lamm & Co. Capture Scrapbook kit and matching Pocket Scrapbook Cards PNG and Printables.  Who doesn't love a great photo kit?  The bottom right corner, This Story, card is from the Everyday Collection.  I printed that card on a transparency sheet then filled the pocket with some gold star sequins.  I stamped a few words, added a hint of a doily, and added a heart chipboard sticker and I was done.


​Here are a few left over pieces that will be used for next week's page.  Oh before I forget, those gold trim labels, yup gorgeous stuff.  You can find them in For Mom/Mum Digital Scrapbook Kit.  I always print and cut them when I have any extra space as they are my go to product in almost everything.


​Thank you for letting me share some of my favorite products and techniques to surviving weekly memory keeping.
My name is Kym and I am so lucky to call Hawaii my home.  I am a teacher by day and a paper lover in my spare.  I started paper scrapbooking 14 years ago and digital 6 years ago, soon after my daughter was born.  I have now combined to two loves of paper and digital to create hybrid layouts.  My style is very clean and simple usually with a white background.


No comments:

Post a Comment