Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Ruth Chan │ Hybrid Inspiration

LittleLammCo
Hi everyone! Ruth here with today’s inspiration post. I was working on some DIY gifts for Mother’s Day and was somewhat obsessed with origami. I love having everything come together in a unified look so having prints from a matching colour scheme was rather important to me.
LittleLammCo
LittleLammCo
I went ahead with making these origami books. The mini ones are from this tutorial. They make the sweetest petite brag books if you are interested. And come together in a jiffy. You can also modify the tutorial to make books. The sky’s really the limit. The fun thing about these small books is that they are, well, small, so you can use project life cards and will not lose anything in resolution.
LittleLammCo
LittleLammCo
The mini-book was made using some construction paper (approximately 250x354mm). I then added some text to Little Lamm Co design papers and cut them down to size. The pages turned out just the perfect size for the kids to write lil notes to grandma.
I do hope you’d enjoy making some yourself. They can be made for just about any occasion. Or simply ‘just because’!
Here’s the list of Amie’s products that I used in this project:
\
Hello there! I'm Ruth, a self confessed craftaholic. I treasure the everyday and love making new memories to savour. I love journaling and creating, I love photography and I love colours. And I love that I get to combine all these loves into one everlasting project of recording life as it happens. To re-live whenever I feel like it.

I live in sunny Singapore where I keep house with my husband and two children. I craft handmade jewelry as a small business and chill out at my craft table doing a host of crafty projects, whenever I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment