Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Scrapbook Layouts │ January 15, 2015

I finally got some time to work on my scrapbook album.  I wanted so much to use this newest cut file from Studio Calico and when I thought of it as soon as I saw this photograph.  I didn't have any of the popper string from New Year's Day, but I could use some stitches to give the effect.  





I have to say I love the veneer diamonds that came in my scrapbook kit this month, but I really had to remove them carefully from the sheet so as not to damage the cutout that was left behind.  I knew I wanted to use that right away!





Products used









4 comments:

  1. Wow! What a groovy background! Thanks for joining in with the Jot Mood Board challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tinkering with several layout designs is difficult, as creativity doesn't always flow whenever we want it to. Although that is the case with most artists, I'm surprised to see that you never fail to come up with new creative layouts for your scrapbooks. I seriously adore that layout, Amie! Thanks for sharing! Kudos and all the best to you! :)

    Harry Newton @ AllScrapbookSteals.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! What a totally awe-inspiring background. I'd never have the patience to do something like that! And it looks really fabulous, I especially love the addition of the sequins.

    ReplyDelete