Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Friday, October 25, 2013

Project Life Week 40 │ Paper Pages!

Here is my first photos of my Hybrid Project Life Album.  I needed to give the Studio Calico kits a try! 


It was so fun to do the physical cards, but it was really hard!  First, I need to be able to hide from Ian so he doesn't get into everything.  Then, putting all the photos in and figuring out the layout is much harder in paper form! 
 
 
 
Some other products I used this week.
 
 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I am enjoying seeing so many paper albums this week. Project Life is bringing life back to them and they are wonderful. I love your pages and all the family photos. Thanks for linking up this week!

    ReplyDelete