Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Project Life Week 25

 There was a lot to capture when I decided Friday to UN -baby proof the house.  I have so much more to do (clean up!) so I have really been trying to streamline my pages and not over think them.  I just pull up photos, look at my planner for the notes about the days, and get to it.  I usually get my big mug of coffee every morning, load photos, and open up PSE.  If Ian wakes up before I am done, I don't finish until after he goes to nap!  But we are have so much fun!  Especially now that he learned how to crawl through the cat door to the basement, and that he can push a chair to the kitchen counter to climb up and go through the upper cabinets! 
 
 
 
 
The bathroom gate went back up right before lunch.  :)


 
 

 
Week 25 I used some Clementine, Jade, some Blush, Echo Park Happy Camper, and All About a Boy, and some Ali Edwards and Paislee Press. And the stitches are all Traci Reed.
 
 
Hope everyone has a great 4th of July! 
 
Amie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment