Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Working on.....

Need something to help me with meal planning.  Ian just wears me out and I never know what to make for dinner.  So I need 25 easy recipes or so that I can switch around each week.  I thought using Project Life would be a great way! 

I used the Jade Bifold cards and some grid cards.  If the recipe is one that I need the directions for, I used a Bi-fold and put the directions on the inside.  It looks less busy to me that way.  And I would like the pictures for Ian to see and maybe help later with learning to read. 
 
 
 
 
I will use this for a month and let you know how it holds up! 
 
 
Amie  :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment