Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

PL 2013 Week 28


 I am on a simple (but I wouldn't say minimalistic) kick as of late.  Probably because I have been behind on my Pl for the past month.  I caught up Monday morning when I woke up early for some reason (maybe because I didn't stay up reading until the wee hours of the morning?  Anyway, I have used quite a lot of stuff from Paislee Press this week.  I am loving having Instagram.  If you don't need a smartphone, an Ipod like I have is a great way to take more photos!  It's so much more portable than my DSLR, and the pics aren't bad either, (when I don't have shaky hands!)

I also used a few cards from Rad Dad on this spread. 



Our adventure to the county fair with my parents and brother and his wife and kids was a blast!



Loving the Rhonna app that I used to decorate the upper right pic of my nephew, the middle left of Ian and his cousin, and the bottom left of the kids in their strollers and auntie C in her wheelchair. (trampoline accident) 


Sunday, Ian's other grandma took us shopping for a climber for Ian, and he wore himself out sliding down again and again. 





1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun week! Nice cards, I don't see many that specifically say they were made to be recolored! =)

    ReplyDelete