Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Going to the Circus!

Sunday was the first time my niece had to "share" her circus.  It was so much fun!  I spent most of the show trying to hold onto a squirmy little guy who wanted to climb the scary steep steps.  I had to give this event it's own page in our book since it is for Ian. 
 
 
It was hard to chose which pics to use for this.  Ian loved the dirt bikes at the end, but you really couldn't see much in my pics.  And taking any shots during the show was impossible from where we were sitting.  (I wanted some of the tigers and the baby Siberian tiger!)



The kit I used for this was from Chouk 77 at Pickleberrypop.com, I used both Circus 1 and 2.  There are several Karla Dudley brushes (Pixels & Company) used.  The hearts on the top right picture of my mom and Ian, the goofy stamp where K is holding I's 'leash'.  This is so you with I playing with the Shriner convertible (life365 frames), "The place to be" on the view of the rings is from her Anywhere frames.  And "House Clown" on the pic of I sitting in the ring is from her Walter Frames.
For the pic of K riding the pony, I used a freebie from Jenn Barrette, called Home on the Range Cowgirl.  Jenn's  goodies can be found at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

 
Hope everyone is enjoying spring!  We are still waiting for it here as you can see above.  We are supposed to get more snow in the next couple days!  Ugh....


 
Amie :)


No comments:

Post a Comment