Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Friday, April 5, 2013

My First Collection! & a Freebie!

I am so excited to have my first collection finished!  Having a larger screen to work on was the fuel I needed to create, create, create.  (thank you to my 'tech support' for getting me up and running!)




I have papers, journal cards (round and square corners), and some fun elements!  I am waiting ever so patiently for Project Life to release their Blush collection in digital, so I had to create some fun stuff to use with it when it comes out.  If you have purchased the paper kit from HSN, these are meant to complement the kit.  You can purchase any of these from my Etsy shop!  The papers are here and here
 

These elements were so fun to make.  I love the little cork kids and the metal camera. You can find them here

 
The journal cards come with square and rounded corners.  And 4 of them are frames which I love to use.  You can find them here

 
And as promised, here is a fun freebie!  Some journalers that will go with anything!  All the fun little pictures made me think of spring.  It's not here yet, but it's coming.  I have seen a few patches of green in the sea of white in our yard.  Go to my Facebook page and click the freebie tab. Click here to go to my Facebook page.


Thanks for visiting! 
Amie
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment