Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Starting the Baby Book.








 Now that I finally have a bit of a clue what I am doing, it is time to document that wonderful first year of I's life.  I did a smash book, but that is something that needs to be put away so little fingers won't tear things out of it.  The digital version I can print into a hardcover book and then not worry about greasy fingers so much.  AND... Grandmas can each have a copy!  Here is the cover.  I am using digital Project Life Baby neutral and Project Life Baby Boy  All the cards in the background here are from those kits.  The border stiches are Traci Reed big messy stitches free from her blog, and the overlay is her 365 Unscripted slip ins at Sweet Shoppe Designs.




 
 
 
 
 
  


 
 
 
 

 

The "you are precious" word sticker is the only non-digital item on this page.  That was from My Mind's Eye's Lost and Found 2 Breeze collection.

Since I am using so many products for this project, I have put them all in a Pinterest page that you can view here If there is something specific you would like to know about, just leave a comment and I will search for it and let you know. 

Here is the Excepting page!


I am thinking of changing the font I used here.  It just doesn't look anything like my own handwriting.  I will probably switch it to Chocolate covered Raindrops and that will be the journaling font I use throughout the book, (unless I can finally get my own font to look right! lol ). 

Here are the close-ups of embellishments.
 




Again, there are many kits and products I am using and this post would be pages long if I listed.  So, you can check out my Pinterest board if you would like to see everything I am using.


Now, I just would like to finish this before I's 2nd B-day! 


Amie :)
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment