Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Friday, June 7, 2019

New release │ June Special Edition - Lemonade 50% Off This Weekend Only


Sorry for what I said when it was winter. 

Because we had snow just a few weeks ago and now, it's 90 and HOT! School is out but Ian is in summer school this month so I'm hoping to get loads more done this year. I have a few big things coming up that I'm super excited about and cannot wait to share with you all!

In other news, I have a new collection in the shop and you can get the collections a day early at the Special Edition sale price! It's a versatile collection for you to use with all your summer stories! I had a lot of fun playing with some new fonts for summer and I hope you love them!

Offer ends Sunday June 9th 11:59pm EST






That's all for today! Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment