Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Friday, May 3, 2019

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!! │ New Release│Vamoose!



National Scrapbook Day is Coming!!!

Are you excited? I am. I've missed the last two years of NSD. Even though I loved Cancun and being with family, I kind of miss all the excitement and SHOPPING! But I am home this year (other than the usual Saturday morning trip the the hardware store and getting ready for clean up week) and I can participate! I can have fun!! I can drink all the coffee and hopefully, get some memory keeping done. 

For NSD this year, the entire shop is 40% off! Plus, you can get two special bundles I have for my Twenty-Eighteen pocket cards and travel notebooks and save 50%!

AND!!! There is a freebie for you on my blog from DigiScrap Parade if you haven't had time to hit the blog hop yet. Don't miss it!








The Twenty-Eighteen Collections are 50% off this weekend only!



Don't forget the DigiScrap Parade Bloghop!!Click on the image for the link to the post!




That's it for today! Happy Scrapping!!



No comments:

Post a Comment