Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Sabrina Poole | 6x8 Book Album

Hi this is Sabrina and I wanted to share the start of my book album. I absolutely love reading and have used Goodreads to track my reading for years, but I wanted to do something more in terms of keeping track of whatI read. I decided a 6x8 album would be an awesome way to keep track of what I read, quotes from the books, special spreads for books that really touched me or just a simple layout of me reading.
Here is a page I did using Believe and the December 6x8 templates. I wanted to document my last book of the year- Winter. It was also book number 103 for the year. Yay!


For this year, I decided starting in June would make this project less overwhelming so I started with a monthly overview of the books I read in June. I grabbed the images off of Google and put them in the template. This started off as a December 6x8 template that I rotated and shrunk to make it work for the small book photos. I also used the Austen Mini kit plus made some enamel dots using the colors of the kit.


With the school year starting this means my daughter often has a car nap before we pick up big brother. I usually park the car in a shady spot and grab a few minutes to read my current book. Here is my layout from just the other day in the car reading. So awesome to get these minutes to myself.



I hope you enjoyed these pages and I hope they inspired you to document more of yourself or just your hobbies. Its important to document you and celebrate the stories that make up you.




 I started memory keeping over 10 years ago and I absolute love it. I switched to digital 4 years ago and love it. Being able to celebrate the everyday and scrap the highs, lows, ups and downs are life is the best and is so therapeutic. My favorite stories to document are the everyday ones and I also love projects like Project Life, Week in a Life and December Daily. If I'm not scrapping I can be found reading a book and trying to reach my goal of 100 books or just chasing after my two kiddos- Captain and Sunshine. 


No comments:

Post a Comment