Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Kristine Clark | Barefoot Layout

I was inspired by the single word "barefoot" from the Gray Duck Kit. It reminded me of the picture I took at Makaha Beach where I intentionally took a picture of my view as I sat relaxing at the beach. I love using the entire picture for background. For this layout, I started with a landscape picture as my main background (step 1) and then used some of the paints to clip pictures to from the Gray Duck kit (step 2 and 3). My inspiration word became my layout title using the picture frame template from the kit. To create a little more depth, I layered the "barefoot" word art over the picture frame.

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3


Products Used:






Hi, I'm Kristine!  We currently call Rock Springs, WY our home.  I am blessed to be the mother of 4 very active boys each with their own unique and fun personalities that make us laugh and smile every day!  During the day, I am a Professor at a Community College specializing in Exercise Science, Nutrition, Fitness and Wellness.  I also have a Private Practice with my husband who is a Counselor.  
I love to be active and enjoy hiking, biking and playing sports.  In my down time, I love to bake cookies and make treats (mostly chocolate and peanut butter related), read books, do puzzles and play games.  I started paper scrapbooking in High School, because I love taking pictures and documenting memories.  Now with a busy schedule, digital scrapbooking is my preferred method of documenting my children and all our adventures!  

No comments:

Post a Comment