Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Shannon Morgan │Austen Kit Inspiration


Amie from Little Lamm & Co. understands this and created some really great collections because she loves coffee also, and books...which is why I love her even more dearly.
The Austen Collection & the Coffee Day Mini Kit were perfect for this card set I made.





I hope you have a great day today and thanks for letting me share with you!

Products used:



My name is Shannon Morgan. I am a girl from the Great Lakes state inhabiting the South. I spend my time taking care of my family (Karl, Paddy, Mack, Cinna, Meg, Rock & a whole herd of fish) and trying to find serendipity in each day.  I’m a dreamer, I’m always looking at the world around me for inspiration. I love music, coffee, tattoos, Bill Murray, the color robin egg blue, water and animals of all kinds. My children sparked my need to scrapbook, I’ve always been creative…took art classes as a child, made books and paintings all the time, it just seemed fitting that I would document my children’s journey in this world. I’m very lucky to have a supportive husband and great parents and friends (who are my biggest fans). My goal in this life is to always try to do small things with great love, Blessed Mother Teresa said it best. <3 








No comments:

Post a Comment