Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Katherine Wilkinson │ Halloween Inspiration



Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. Besides Christmas, its my absolute favorite to decorate. And as much as I love Halloween, I love the treats even more. Honestly, this is the real reason I had kids, so they can do the dirty work for me and go door to door to collect treats for Mamma! Haha

The hubs and I really love the videos of people telling their kids that they ate all their candy, cuz Jimmy Kimmel told them too!



Products used:





Hi I’m Katherine! I live in Edmonton, AB, Canada with my husband Brett, our two crazy daughters, Dylan and Olivia, and our dog, Dax. I work full time doing the accounting for a small business.

When I’m not working or chasing around the girls, I’m usually scrapping. My favorite form of memory keeping is Project Life. I started it in 2011 and never looked back. Though my style has changed over the years, I think I've  finally found a rhythm and style that I love.

I love good food, coffee, chocolate, Harry Potter, pretty packages, trivia games, anything DIY and I especially love that my city has all four seasons.



No comments:

Post a Comment