Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Cecily Moore │ Summer Mini Album

Hi All! Today I wanted to share a little mini album about a day at the beach I had earlier this summer. I’ve grabbed digital elements from the ‘Coastal’ Scrapbook Kit, as well as digital cards and overlays from the Summer Lovin set, and the patterned papers and alpha set from the ‘Great Expectations’ Scrapbook Kit and turned them into a fun little 4” x 4“ mini! The colors, patterns and textures of these kits mixed so well, and I was able to quickly and easily create an entire album with only these digital elements and my photographs!




I really wanted the color story of this mini to be pulled right from the images so I went for reds, teals, and yellows and carried those throughout my book. For the interior of the book, I used the album’s 4” x 4” page protectors, but I also included some two page spreads that were 4” x 8” or a little smaller and left those printed on heavy photo paper, just punching holes to insert them into the album. For any of the little tags and smaller embellishments, I used my tiny attacher to secure those on after printing and trimming them. The last thing I did to carry a theme throughout my album was to use a diamond pattern that I created as a clipping mask in photoshop which I dropped different pictures and patterned papers into. I used the layout a couple times in the album but in different ways so it stayed fresh, but still cohesive. Once finished, my little mini was bursting with fun colors and personality and it hardly took any time to complete! I hope you’ll give making a mini with these digital elements a go. It’s a great way to make a day, or week of memories have it’s own little place on your shelf.
xo, Cecily | The Paper Curator











Products Used:
Great Expectations - Alpha

Great Expectations - Pattern Paper 1 & 2


Coastal -Scrapbook Kit
Summer Lovin - Brushscript Templates




Hi! I’m Cecily, an avid scrapbooker + coffee drinker + pursuer of happiness. A fashion designer by trade, I use the knowledge from my art and design background to create unique, artistic keepsakes with an emphasis on color, typography, and texture. I live my New York life to the fullest while curating it into paper keepsakes to share.











No comments:

Post a Comment