Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Nostalgic | Cecily Moore

Hi lovely readers!
Today I have a quick take on a layout using the lovely Milk Glass kit. I just love the look of this kit and how it enables me to pull some old photos and reinvigorate those memories through new pages. The basis for this page are the beautiful kit papers which I've trimmed into matching rectangles and layered atop each other with some stitches. To finish off the photo, I've framed it with some paper bits and photo corners and layered it underneath the 'nostalgic' phrase from the kit! I hope you enjoy this layout and be sure to check out the Milk Glass kit to help you document all your new and old memories.
xo, Cecily | The Paper Curator



 Products Used:
LLC_milk_glass


Hi! I’m Cecily, an avid scrapbooker + coffee drinker + pursuer of happiness. A fashion designer by trade, I use the knowledge from my art and design background to create unique, artistic keepsakes with an emphasis on color, typography, and texture. I live my New York life to the fullest while curating it into paper keepsakes to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment