Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Friday, May 13, 2016

New Release │ Cheeky





I feel like I've been out of the game for so long! But I am back this week with a brand new collection that I am just in love with. I actually created the papers for this before I had any idea what the kit would be about. But after living with my four year old getting a bit sassy, I totally figured out what I would do. I am guessing a lot of people have that little girl who is just sassy or just a bit cheeky. Or maybe you are the cheeky one! Either way, This kit is made for all those moments. The quotes or that girls night when everyone is a bit sassy. 
I hope you love it as much as I do! Cheeky will be on sale through Sunday, May 15th at The Digital Press!














Have you checked out my Week in the Life photo posts this week? Hoping to have Thursday's photos posted this afternoon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment