Connect with Little Lamm & Co.

gold facebook photo gold_facebook_zpseb70d3fe.png gold pinterest photo goldt_pinterest_zps33964411.png

Friday, October 23, 2015

A Project You Can Be Grateful For - 30 Grateful Days is New This Weekend Only!

I think I will struggle with this project this year. In fact, I know I will. I lost two grandparents in two days earlier this month. I knew it was coming. I knew it was inevitable, but it still hurts. I am hoping 30 grateful days will help me get through it. My grandma Evie was the one who taught me to find the happy moments in the tough days. I can use my album this year, as a tribute to her and my Grandpa Philip.

I have 6 new items for you this weekend. The pattern papers, brushes & stamps, and pocket cards and photo templates in both 6x4 and 4x4 sizes. The new releases are only on sale through Sunday so pick them up today and be ready to go with your grateful project!


























The next DigiScrap Parade is almost here!!! So is Digital Scrapbook Day. Be sure sign up for the Little Lamm & Co. Newsletter if you want to get all the goodies and best deals!





No comments:

Post a Comment